2011年12月22日 星期四

Merry Xmas to my dear colleagues

Many times I have been telling myself, I am so lucky to have them. I have a good team. Or I should say I have good multiple teams. Sales team, Marketing team and Product Planning & Purchasing team.

Sometimes I am too "scooter", I knew;  it's always been my lesson to learn, learn to pick the right words to communicate with them; I think I have improved now, but still I am not good enough. Many times when they left my office, I felt a sense of regret and I felt upset about myself. Thoughts like:  I could have rephrased myself, I could have elaborated my ideas more clearly etc. No matter what, they would listen, give me opinions later and execute in a very comprehensive way. Over time, they realized that I just want them to throw me questions with their own version of answers. Show me their own stands, then we work together, happily or at least patiently to solve the issue, step by step.

I am really fond of them. People get on our team bus and others get off, yet I am still happy driving, taking them to where they sense the fun part of the work. When they take off, I wave good-bye. I would tell them: I am still here, please come by to say hello, sometimes.

沒有留言: